Spring Break AZ 2012: Political Non-violence

What's up with that title?  Well, a few posts back I said that I would update how my trip to the desert went during another election cycle.  All I can say is very uneventful.  Thank God!

Sadly the best times we had as a family were pretty much on our own going on hikes.  Once we went on a hike in the mountains around Prescott.  And another hike we did just west of Phoenix in a nature preserve with only my father-in-law.

And I am glad to say that politics did not come up while we were visiting at either house.  But it could have and I bit my tongue at both houses.

Photos:


It was good for the kiddos to see the grandparents.  They really do miss them and enjoy hanging out with them.  They don't understand the politics part yet, and that is just fine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JESUS CHRIST And Newtown CT - Where Is God?

Liberal Tolerance Seems So...Well, Intolerant and Hateful

The DEATH Penalty and being Christian